Search This Blog

Peaceful times in Albia

 [Originally written July 10 2021]

Albia has given me a break from the chaos, instead allowing me to peacefully make my rounds and convince whoever had the lowest life force to eat.

That started with Julia hovering at 30%, and I couldn’t get her undivided attention with other creatures around, so I pulled her up a lift into the treehouse where I argued with her for a while. Once she got the point, though, she readily ate several pieces of food, and I released her back into the world. Next up was Tiberius, who was… much more difficult. Frustrated with his refusal to eat food, I tried getting him to push the vendor, to no avail.

My attention was drawn away from him by Eudocia, who was pregnant, and her life force was dropping quickly. She was hanging out on the island with Marcellus, Verania, and Secundus. Once again, I couldn’t get her to cooperate with others around, so I lured her onto the boat and over to the jungle, where I was able to get some food into her.

After this, I started eyeing the beehives. I have been meaning to make a better version of the “upgraded” beehives, after all. But I’ll split that out into a separate post!

2 comments:

  1. Are you not using the lift norn cob that allows you to pick up and carry the creatures? You can also get it by changing your permissions (I'm still stuck trying to figure out how to craft multiple worlds - _-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, not using the pickup COB. I've seen how picking up Norns dramatically alters my playstyle in C3/DS, and I'd like to not carry that over to C1. Good luck with multiple worlds! I don't actually know how to do that either; my test world exists in a VM, so it's technically on a different computer.

      Delete